Friday, December 14, 2012

Connecticut School shooting

Dear Kayden,
Today was a very sad day. I am sure you will learn about when you go to school. Today there was a shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut. 20 children and 6 adults died. It breaks my heart just thinking about it. Right before Christmas too.
I am so glad you are safe. I cuddled with you extra today. 
To be honest the idea of sending you to school when shootings are happening more and more is scary for me. I am considering home schooling. 
Two days ago there was a shooting at a mall. 
I am hoping things get safer for you but I fear they will only get worse. 
I hope you know I will do everything I can to keep you safe. You mean the world to me and just the thought of losing you makes me break down. 
Your father and I will have to discuss your schooling more as you get closer to that age. I just hope things get better for you.
Love,
Mommy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment