Monday, July 7, 2014

Vacation Time

Dear Kayden,
Your daddy and I went on vacation and left you with Nana. You had so much fun. I have to admit I was missing you pretty fast. As soon as we were at the airport I wanted to hug you and kiss you lots but I was afraid that would upset you so I gave you a fast goodbye. After we made it through security my anxiety kicked in and I got worried. Thankfully your Nana calmed me down.
We left on sunday and by wednesday I was missing you so bad I caved and called you from the boat. I am so glad I did. It made me feel much better.
We brought you back lots of fun stuff. Your got a maraca from mexico, a rain music from honduras,a trophy and a medal from the ship, a stuffed turtle from grand caymen, A hand painted K from honduras, and I can't remember what we brought you back from Belize. Your favorite was most definitely your fishing puzzle from Grand Caymen.
You play with it all the time. Your daddy picked it out!
We had lots of fun but we are definitely looking forward to going to Florida in August and taking you with us!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment