Friday, March 11, 2011

Please be nice

Dear son,
Today I found my first stretch mark. I am not happy. Instead of putting lotion on just my stomach I am now coating my whole body in it to avoid any more of these. Please realize certain areas can only stretch so far!! Lets not break mommy :)
Also today you seem to be trying to get my ribs to spread even farther! As I said before I can only stretch so far. My ribs have spread pretty far from where they started. Trying to make them spread farther is just seeming to result in lots of pain for your mommy dearest! And it is not fun. I realize I am not super big so things might not be too roomy for you but your only about a pound so be patient! Soon enough you'll have plenty of space outside of me. I am trying to gain weight and stretch to be bigger for you. But there is only so much I can do.
Well tomorrow we are officialy 21 weeks. So we are over the half way point. I have a favor to ask! Since you are coming this summer and I won't be allowed to travel your daddy and I are going on our last vacation just the two of us. It is also the only big vacation we have ever gone on. So please please please be nice to mommy while I am gone. Its just for 6 days and I would love to not be sick or in too much pain! Pretty please.
Well remember mommy and daddy love you and can't wait to meet you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment