Monday, March 28, 2011

Kicking and Moving

Dearest Kayden,
Lately you have been moving constantly! It feels amazing and I am glad you are so healthy. But if you could do me one favor and quit pushing against that one spot in my ribs. It is really starting to hurt.
You are finally starting to let other people feel when you move. Your daddy is quite enjoying that.
On another note we have gotten all of the big things for your nursery finally. The crib and changing table are up and in place. Curtains are up. And all the bedding is in place. The last bit is to put up the decorations but I ran out of the right size nail and daddy had to go to work. So we are just waiting till prolly tomorrow. And then in two days we are heading to vegas. So pretty pretty please stop hurting mommys ribs and lower back so I can enjoy this vacation!
Remember we love you tons!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment