Friday, April 8, 2011

25 weeks!!!

Dear lil Kayden,
Technically yesterday I was 25 weeks but mommy was busy and forgot to blog. So I am making up for it today!
My cravings havent been too bad during the pregnancy.... until now. Lately mommy has been craving the strangest things. Like at the grocery store last night I smelt horseradish out of the blue and I had to have it!!! This morning I wanted Haystacks, this yummy dessert nana makes around christmas time. But after we bought the horseradish I didnt want to eat it staight so we bought a roast and I didnt have time to make the roast so maybe sunday we will have roast and yummy horseradish. And of course this morning we didnt have anything to make the haystacks so I just had some chocolate milk instead. The cravings are slowly getting weirder but its not bad enough that I have to have it right then so I guess I am lucky.
Well I thought you had been kicking tons lately and you have but I am wondering if you are getting the hiccups. One of my fellow pregnant friends said her son had the hiccups and that would definitely make sense because when you kick repeatively its always steadily paced. So maybe thats what it is. Either way it is so amazing to feel you move, but if you could avoid doing it when I am trying to sleep that would be great <3
Daddy and I were reading on whattoexpect.com, our pregnancy website, and it said that he might be able to hear your heartbeat with just his ear against my tummy. We tried but he couldnt hear it. He could hear you moving though and he loved it. He is getting so excited and nervous! He is constantly rubbing my tummy and talking to you. It is the sweetest thing ever.
Well just remember how much we love you and we cant wait to see you!
We are all ready for you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment