Saturday, April 16, 2011

26 weeks!!!.... and 2 days

Hey Kayden,
So once again mommy got busy and forgot to blog on exactly 26 weeks. Not much has changed here in the last week. I am sure tons has changed for you though.
You were doing the cutest thing yesterday though. Muffin (our cute cat) had her chest and front paws across my tummy and you started kicking her. I thought it was super sweet but muffin didn't really care for it so she kept running away.
Nana is so excited to meet you. Today she is at costco picking out an outfit for you. She so can't wait to come spend time with you. She is already talking about you coming and staying weekends with her when you get older.
I am getting super anxious. 14 weeks left and we are pretty much ready for you. I have been trying to find things to do to make time pass faster. I guess I need to get back to my nitting or something....
Well Mommy and Daddy love you so much!!!! Keep being strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment