Thursday, April 21, 2011

27 weeks!!

Dear Kayden,
Today we are 27 weeks. So Its slowly getting closer. Its so weird cause it feels like yesterday that I was blogging about 26 week but at the same time it is taking so long!!!
Well you are weighing in at about 2 pounds and 3 ounces! Getting bigger every day :).
Daddy and me bought you some super cute lil toys yesterday. Just something to go on your car seat, 2 fingerpuppets, and a rattle like thing. But they are precious!
I am so excited to holdyou in my arms. Lately I have been cuddling with muffin and when she falls asleep in my arms its hard not to imagine holding you!
Yesterday Daddy and I were laying on the floor in your nursery just talking about how great things will be when you get here. I am super excited to talk you on walks in your stroller. Daddy likes to pretend you are gonna come out 6 years old so he can take you camping and stuff. But I know he will love just holding you and showing you off to all his friends and co workers.
Well just remember we love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment