Friday, April 22, 2011

90 Days till due date!

Dear Kayden,
Only 90 days left. It sounds like a lot but when you start off at almost 300 days its really not that much left!
Mommy has been carrying you for 27 weeks and 1 day now!
Today I learned that you can already recognise mine and daddy's voice. I think that is the sweetest thing and can't wait to see you react to our voices.
Yesterday we got some new clothes for you. This really nice lady in our ward and apartment complex had a bunch of boy clothes she didnt use cause she had a boy and even though she is pregnant with her second she was nice enough to give them to us! We are really happy. All we have left to get you is a swing and some hats. I think besides that we are set. We figure we will get more clothes as gifts and we will randomly pick more up when we find cute ones for you.
Also yesterday we are gonna redecorate the rest of the apartment. Your room looks pretty amazing but now we are gonna work on the living room, dining room and Mommy & Daddys room! I am really glad that I have another project to work on to keep me distracted until you get here.
Well remember we love you lots,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment