Saturday, April 9, 2011

Opening your eyes!!!

Hey Kayden,
I know mommy posted recently but I just read what is happening this week on whattoexpect.com. Its a pretty awesome website that I have been using to see where you are at.
Just so you know right now you are at least 9 inches long and weigh a whole 2 pounds! You are growing so much. And you are starting to open your eyes! I know there isnt much to see in me but you can tell the difference between a dark room and a bright lighten up room. So that is something new for you.
Its so strange that this pregnancy is going by so fast and so slow at the same time. We are almost in our 3rd and final trimester! And then you will be outside of mommy's tummy and in your amazing nursery. It seems like just yesterday mommy and daddy decided to expand our family and have a lil one! Luckily for us 6 weeks after we made that decision we found out we were expecting you!!! At the same time it seems like this pregnancy has gone by super slow.
Mommy and Daddy are just so excited to hold and love on you. I cant wait to see your cute lil fingers and toes. And see what color your eyes are. I hope you have daddy's gorgeous blue eyes but if you have mommy's brown eyes that will be amazing too!
Remember we love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment