Thursday, September 8, 2011

growing!!!!

Dear Kayden,
So today we went and saw our friends Annie and Abraham Smiths babies. They had twin girls. To be honest it made me a lil sad. I remember when we were in the hospital and you were alot smaller. You are now like 10 pounds! You've already gained like 3 pounds. It is so crazy. It seems like yesterday we were at the hospital but now you are almost 2 months old. So I am just trying to enjoy every moment I have with you cause I know I won't be able to get this time back.
We've been spending lots of time together which is nice cause you are awake alot more now.


You've out grown most your clothes. We went to JcPenney and bought you some more but most of them you don't quite fit into yet. Im excited for you to fit into them. They are super cute!

You've also made a new friend.
I know its just the duck on your car seat. But you keep staring at him. You don't care when I pull him down. You just like staring at him. It is super cute. Its funny cause there is a monkey on your car seat too but you don't really care about him.

Also yesterday I taught you the cutest thing. I was making the indian noise where you pat your mouth at you. And then I was patting your mouth and you would open it. You weren't making any noise but you were trying. It was so cute! I laughed so hard. You were smiling too. But today you haven't been doing it as well. So I'm hoping to teach you more when you wake up tonight.

Well tomorrow you get to go see nana. She is soo excited!
Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment