Monday, June 6, 2011

34 weeks!!!

Dear Kayden,
We are 34 weeks today.
That means we are down to 42 days.
It is going by super slow for mommy though. Every night since we got your baby books your amazing father has been reading you a bedtime story. I love it. I lay in bed reading "What to expect the first year" while he is laying with his head hear my stomach reading to you. Last night was the cutest. Muffin was laying between your daddy and me looking at the book. Your daddy read Beauty and the Beast. It was really cute.
Today it actually got hot. Not so fun when u r as big as I am but its nice that it is finally summer. You are gonna learn summer in rexburg doesnt last long.
Kayden I can't even believe you are gonna be here in six weeks. I have completely mixed feelings. Part of me is like Come out already!!! The other part I don't think fully understands that I am gonna be a mom in around 6 weeks!!! Don't get me wrong I am super excited. I just hope I can be the best mom ever. You totally deserve it.
Your nana seems to be just as ready for you to be here as I am. She loves you so much and constantly is talking about you. She wants your daddy and I to go on a vacation next summer so she can take care of you.
Your grandmother has gotten her plane ticket and taken the time off work so she will be here for a week in August to get to know you.
Your father came home from school the other day and was like it totally hit me that I am gonna be a dad. I think it is so cute that we are so far along and he is just starting to process it. I mean I haven't fully processed it either but I don't think anyone can fully process it until they take that lil baby home from the hospital.  
Well my website that I've used through out the whole pregnancy says that you could weigh up to 5 pounds already!  That is crazy. I have gained between 30-35 pounds already! So I'm not too excited about the fact that  I am gonna gain even more weight. But you are totally worth it. It also says you could be up to 20 inches long. Its so crazy how big you are. Sorry you are so squished.
Well remember mommy loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment