Wednesday, June 29, 2011

37 weeks & 2 days

Dear baby,
So lots of new news. Yesterday was your dr appt. And glad to say you are healthy and strong.
I have finally started dialating!! I am at a 1 and 50% thinned out!! So its almost baby time :)
We talked to the Doctor about inducement. I am just super nervous about how far from the hospital we live and your daddy has finals right after your due date. So I wouldnt want to go into labor while he is taking a test. Plus mommy is getting no sleep and is in a lot of pain lately. And we just cant wait to have you!
So the Doctor said I needed to be at a 2 or 3 which won't be hard since I am already at a 1. And it needs be within a week of my due date. So the 11th at the earliest but that is only 12 days away!!! We are so excited.
Also daddy has started bringing up new baby names! I know I thought we had decided on Kayden Isaac but now that it is so close he is not sure. So we are gonna wait and see what you look like before  definitely picking a name. He also wants to keep the new name secret until we pick for sure which will be at your birth. So you are again unnamed lol. Sorry bud.
Well we are just getting so anxious and excited to have you!
We love you so much!!!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment