Tuesday, July 5, 2011

38 weeks and 1 day

Dear Baby,
This past week has been hard. Lots of cramping and contractions! It is super painful and exhausting. I miss getting out and can't wait to have you and take you to the park! To make things even worse the Nausia has started to come back and its super hot! So that makes it even harder to get out.
Yesterday was the 4th of July! We didnt do too much cause I get tired super easy. We did go to the arcade and I spanked your daddys butt!!! It was way fun. I cant wait to take you to arcades and things like that.
So today we had a Drs appt. Everything is healthy and right on track. We were hoping to go in and the doctor would check me and say I was at a 2 so we could schedule an inducement. But sadly I havent dialated any more from last week. So I am still at a 1. So we couldnt schedule an inducement. The Doctor is going out of town next week which makes me really nervous!! But in 6 days we are going back in and getting checked agian. If we are at a 2 then we will scheule an inducement for next week. If not we are getting induced on the 17th at the latest! I just really wanna schedule an inducement so we are at the hospital when everything happens and your nana could definitely be there! Also I dont wanna be alone when I go into labor! It would be super scary.
Ive been having lots of cramps and contractions tonight. But we just met with the Dr and he said it would prolly be a while. So I bet its just false labor so I dont wanna have your daddy come home. But I hate being home alone when I am in pain! So I dont know what to do.
Well your daddy and I got the last couple things we need for you except a play mat and a play pen. But your grandma is getting you a play pen. Shhh. We arent suppose to know yet. And your daddy and I are looking for a play mat still but havent found one we like at a decent price.
Well we are still deciding on names. We have 4 now but I am not allowed to tell anyone yet. Ill post it on here after we have you and pick one so you know what your other names could have been.
Well we love you lots and hope to meet you soon!
Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment