Monday, July 11, 2011

39 weeks completed!!!

Dear Baby,
Today we completed our 39th week together!! It is so crazy that that much time has passed. Only 1 week until your due date but thankfully Dr. Hall is letting us induce Sunday morning. On the downside I have to be there at 6:30am!! I am so not a morning person but I will prolly just go back to sleep once they have me all hooked up :).
I am so nervous/excited about having you. I am nervous about labor but I feel better knowing when it is gonna be atleast and we will be at the hospital when it starts which is good. I am so excited to bring you home but me and your daddy have lots to do before you get here. Today we went grocery shopping and we are gonna go again saturday to pick up milk and things like that. Saturday we are going to finish up everything that needs done. Lots of cleaning and organizing so I can relax when we get home.
The bishop of our ward says he talked to the relief society president and they are going to bring meals for the first couple days so that'll be nice not to have to worry about that.
We also need to find someone to take care of Muffin while at the hospital. But thats about all that is left. So saturday will be a busy day and Sunday we will get to meet you! Yay!!!
Your nana is gonna come up saturday night prolly so she doesnt have to drive so early in the morning. And Bret and Tabbie will prolly come up sunday sometime to meet you. But we are gonna ask everyone else to wait until we are home for them to come meet you.
Well remember we love you lots and only 6 days till we get to meet you,
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment