Sunday, July 24, 2011

One week old already!!

My lil Kayden,
I can't believe you are already a week old. Its exciting to see you grow but at the same time don't like it! I want you to stay my precious lil baby forever butI know that won't happen.
Well last night was absolutely awful! You've been having painful gas so we couldn't get you to go to sleep. It was past 1 when we finally went to sleep. And of course you were back in the bed with me. But that was the only way to get you to sleep. I felt so bad that you were hurting and there was nothing I could do to stop it. We did give you some tylenol and that seemed to really help. Besides that all that helped was nursing but I couldn't do that all night.
But this morning you seemed to be getting better. I have been moving your legs around and that seems to help releave the pain.
I have been hurting alot too! I had to get out of bed after midnight and take a bath to help soothe the pain. Your daddy was sweet and took care of you while I was in there. I even took a nap in the tub! I guess I was pretty exhausted. And then all day today I pretty much slept. Your daddy took care of you in the living room while I napped. He brought you in to be fed every couple of hours. I got up around 430 pm. I could have kept sleeping but I figured I should prolly get up at some point today. It was so cute when I came into the living room you and your daddy were in the papa san chair watching a history documentary. He had the chessiest grin on his face cause you were watching your first documentary. He was quite proud.
Well not much more has happened today. We couldn't go to church cause you are still on the little blanket light thing. We go back to the dr tomorrow and are hoping they tell us we can get off it.
well remember we love you and please dont grow up too fast!!!
Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment