Saturday, July 30, 2011

13 days old! No more umbilical cord!!!

Dear Kayden,
Well the good news is yesterday they took you back off the lights cause you dropped to 12.8! Then today we had another doctor appointment. Your jaundice kept dropping to 12.1! So no more getting pricked!!! YAY!!! We are so so happy.
Well nana came up last night and has been spoiling you tons! Today we did tons. We had the doctor appointment like I said before. Then I had to drop your daddy off at work. It was my first time alone with you in the car. It went well until you started crying but we were almost home so it was okay. Then nana gave you a sponge bath. We went grocery shopping and you slept through the whole thing which was kinda nice but I couldnt figure out where to put you. Your car seat took up the whole cart! But we didnt need to get much so it was okay. Next we came home and nana started making your daddy and me a picnic for our anniversary. After she got a bunch of stuff cooked we went to Jimmy Johns bought a loaf of day old bread. We went to Nature Park and fed the ducks. You slept through it though. But the ducks were super close!
After we came home from the park I had to go pick up your daddy from work. Then we came home and fed you. Then daddy and I went on a picnic back at Nature Park. We left you with nana for like an hour. We came back to her cuddling with you!
Also today your umbilical cord fell off! I am so excited to give you a regular bath! Sponge baths were hard.
You have been awake for like 3 1/2 hours so far! Hopefully you go to sleep soon so we can go to sleep. But atleast nana let me take a nap for like 45 minutes today.
Tomorrow is church! we cant wait to show you off!
well we love you tons,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment