Thursday, July 14, 2011

3 days left.....

Dear Baby,
Only 3 days are left until we head to the hospital.
Lately pregnancy has been getting really hard on me. I almost passed out just grocery shopping for like 30 minutes yesterday. I just want to get everything ready for you before your here and I feel like I am running out of time and energy. It doesnt help that I am suppose to be conserving energy for labor and delivery!
We are so excited to meet you and hold you. We have already begun planning your baby blessing. Not that you will remember it but itll be a day for all of us to remember. Jonnys mom and brother are flying up for it! And my dad is talking about coming up for it. So hopefully lots of family and friends will show up. We are gonna try to do a bbq afterwards at a park but we will see when the time gets closer if that is possible or not.
Muffin seems to be getting quite anxious lately. Not sure if its becuase she can tell something is about to change or what. But I am excited to see how you two interact. Obviously you won't be doing much for a while and muffin is pretty lazy so I dont think much will happen till you are crawling or walking. Just please please please dont be allergic to cats. It would break mommys heart to have to get rid of muffin but I most definitely would do it for you.
The nursery is pretty much finished. We need to finish hanging up the rest of the clothes we have for you but people keep bringing us more. Not that I am complaining all of the gifts definitely have been a big help. I just need more hangers!! But we will make it work.
Your nana has been spoiling you like crazy already. Everytime we see her she has a new outfit or something for you. She bought you this really cool light projector sound maker thing. I havent got to see it yet but I am excited to get it! She will bring it up saturday.
Your grandma bought you a really nice pack n play! It is so nice to have one of those! We have been trying to find one but they were just so expensive we havent had the money to get you a nice one and I couldnt find a good used one.
The only thing I really wish we had was one of those play mats that has all the stuff hanging above it. and we will need to get you one of those walker things once you start sitting up on your own. But we will wait and see what else we get as gifts and wait a lil longer cause we dont have too much space left.
Well remember we love you lots,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment