Monday, July 25, 2011

8 days old

My lil glow baby,
Today has been a good day. We went to the doctor to check your jaundice levels again. When the nurse pricked your heel you cried super hard. It broke my heart! I couldnt get you to calm down. It was really hard on me. Tomorrow when we go back we are most definitely asking them to give you sugar water cause that seems to help alot. Well we got the results and you dropped down again. You were at a 17.6 yesterday and today you are at a 15.6! So you dropped 2 points in 2 days. The doctor said if you drop more by tomorrow they will take you off the biliblanket! I am so ready to have you off the machine. Its really hard not being able to do anything. Even switching rooms is really difficult! So lets hope tomorrow you can get off it and will keep getting healthy!
Also today you have done some hilarious things. Daddy was changing your diaper and I was telling him to hurry cause I thought you were going to pee on him. When he lifted you up to make sure your diaper was on right you sneezed right in his face. It was super funny!! Also later on today your diaper was dirty so I told your daddy to change it. And he was like Okay Kayden lets clean your poo and you farted and pooed really loud right after he said that. The look on your daddys face made me laugh so hard. He started pouting pretty hard core.
There isnt much else happening today. Your daddy is at work. And we are just chilling at home. You are sleeping in your lil bassinet in front of me.
Well keep getting better!
Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment