Thursday, May 5, 2011

29 weeks pregnant

Dear Kayden,
We just completed out 29th week of pregnancy! <3
So only 11 weeks left!!!! It's crazy how close it is. I so can't wait to have you! Well not the labor part but the being a mommy part!! Today I was laying in bed reading (since we have no furniture in the living room) and was looking out the window and could see the little playground in our apartment complex. There were moms setting out there watching their kids play. I so can't wait for that!! I know it'll be a while before you can play at the playground but we can take you for walks in your stroller around the park at least.
Well as I said before there is no furniture in the living room. But today our couch comes. So I am currently laying on the floor waiting for it to get here! The apartment is looking amazing. I know it doesn't really matter to you yet but I love it.
Also last night started our preparing for baby class. It was really good! We learned about preterm labor and when to go to the hospital. We also learned relaxation techniques. Some were good. Others not so much. But we have 3 more classes left. Hope we learn lots more cause we have alot left to learn!
Well we are almost there!!
Love,
mommy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment