Saturday, May 7, 2011

75 days left!!!

Dear Kayden,
Only 75 days left till your due date!
Its so crazy your daddy and I have been comparing pictures throughout the pregnancy of how my tummy is growing and just in the last week I have grown alot which means you are growing alot!!! It is so much fun watching my tummy grow since that is the closest thing to watching you grow.
I am getting super exhausted lately but I guess you need the energy more than I do so you are sucking it out of me. The lady teaching our birthing class even said that you would take whatever you need from my body. So I guess I am just gonna be tired for a while.
Only 5 days until we are 3/4 of the way there!
As you can tell I am getting anxious. Lately even my projects aren't enough to distract me. Partially because  know you are coming soon and partially because of the exhaustion thing.
Since I know you are coming so soon all I can think about is being a mom. Honestly it is a little scary... I am just so afraid that one day you will tell me you hate me or that we won't be close. I so want to be here for you! I am super excited too though! I can't wait to take care of you and hold you and show you off.
We are thinking about going to Kuna Days. Its a couple weeks after your due date so it all depends on when you choose to come. If you come on time we might go. If you come 1-2 weeks earlier we will prolly go. It would be fun to show off my handsome lil man to all my friends back there. So its all up to you! Kuna Days is really fun too.
Well remember I love you and try to take it easy on mommy's ribs ;)
Love,
Momy

No comments:

Post a Comment