Monday, May 2, 2011

80 days till due date!!

Dear Kayden,
We are getting closer!!! Only 80 days left. Give or take 2 weeks.
Your dad is getting so excited. He has been blowing raspberries on my tummy since he can't quite get to yours yet. I have been spending tons of time sitting in the nursery just relaxing and thinking about how different life will be when you get here.
I am just so excited to hold and love you! Well I already love you but I can't wait till I cant actually look at you and tell you. We've been spending tons of time with your godparents lately. Its been really great. I just know they will be great!
So redecorating is underway and looking great! We can't wait till it is all finished and you are here too! The new couch will be here wednesday and we are gonna go shopping probably wednesday before your baby class. We just have to get all the new stuff up before we get the rest of the new stuff. Needless to say Wednesday is gonna be a crazy day!
I love you tons,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment