Thursday, May 19, 2011

31 weeks done!

Dear Kayden,
This week has been an interesting one. First off I started having contractions. It was really scary. Thankfully I was able to use a couple tricks to get my body to relax so that the contractions would stop. Your father was really scared.
While taking a bath to help me relax we actually saw you kick. Well your dad didn't see it. But I saw the side of my stomach move! It was crazy! You are getting really big and strong. It is great but quite painful... So try to take it easy on mommys ribs.
We also had the baby class this week. Thankfully this class went well. We learned about breastfeeding and toured the hospital. Touring the hospital definitely helped relax me more. The breastfeeding made me nervous. I know I want to breastfeed cause it is way better for you and will save us a ton of money! But I don't know it just makes me nervous. 
Well remember mommy loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment