Thursday, August 11, 2011

25 days old & lots of stroller rides

Dear Kayden,
Alot has happened in the last couple of days.
Sunday we went up to see Nana. It was your first long car ride. You did sooo good! Your daddy sat in the back with you just to help keep you calm. But you slept the whole time anyway.
We also got to use the play pen that your grandma sent for you. You really seemed to like it. Its really nice and has a bassinet, changing table and musical mobile on it! You really like music so that was nice.

Nana was holding you a ton. We went by her work so she could show you off. She so loves you! We only stayed one night and then came back home. You did good on the ride home too!
Well Monday your Aunt Tabby came up! You really seemed to like her. You slept in her arms quite a bit. Monday night was the best nights sleep we've gotten yet! You slept 5 hours! It was great!!!
Tuesday my visiting teachers came by to meet you. They raved about how cute you are. But who wouldnt :) Tuesday night wasnt too bad.
Wednesday we went for a walk with your aunt tabby. We went a good ways and got snow cones. You just slept the whole time. At first I was worried cause you wouldnt quite crying so I carried you for the first little bit. But you love your stroller.
Last night was horrible though!!! You just wanted to eat constently! I think you are going through a growth spurt. It was really tiring. This morning your daddy took you on a carride to help me get some sleep. Then I fed you. Then he took you for a walk and gave you a bath while I got some more sleep. It was nice but definitely not enough.
 Then I decided I wanted to go for a walk to get more exercise. So then all three of us went for a walk. You slept the whole time again

 It was nice.  Now you are asleep on my legs and daddy is gone to work. But he only works till 8 tonight. YAY!
Please Please Please sleep more tonight. We could really use it.
Love you!!!!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment