Monday, November 28, 2011

4 months! & Thanksgiving!!

Dear Kayden,
So you might notice you turned 4 months old 11 days ago! Sorry!! Life has gotten crazy. But I am catching up now :)
So your 4 month check up went good. You were 15 lbs and 10 oz! You almost weighed as much as our turkey! And you are more than twice your birth weight! You are growing so fast!! You had to get shots :(
They went really bad this time. You screamed and screamed for quite a while. It broke my heart. That weekend we took your 4 month photos.
Just a couple of my favorite outfits and of course your Thanksgiving outfit!






Aren't you super cute!!!
I love the lil turkey on your butt!!!

Well Thanksgiving was super fun. We let you try mashed potatoes and you loved them!
Oh and just the other day you rolled from you back to your tummy but only once!
On the down side you have stopped being a good sleeper. Actually you were never a good sleeper but you got even worse! You won't sleep unless someone is holding you! So I have been holding you all night. Its exhausting. But I love you so much that its okay. Hopefully this will end soon!
Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment