Monday, November 7, 2011

Grape Juice & New Trick

Dear Kayden,
Today you got to try Grape Juice!

You weren't sure how you felt about it. At first I think you thought it was formula because that's all you get in a bottle. But you drank some of it. Hopefully that'll help with the constipation! I am so excited when I see you try new things. It's pretty great! We also got you orange juice. That'll be tomorrow. You took your cereal okay tonight. But you recently learned this new trick its super cute until you do it with a mouth full of cereal. I do it to you all the time so I love that you picked it up. But you usually make this face when I do it.

the face
you doing it
You also got to see your first snow. You were super confused! You didn't like your lil suit to keep you warm. You will learn to like it though.... hopefully

You have also learned how tomake noise. It's so fun. You will squeal then I will immitate it back and we just go back and forth until I laugh so hard I can't keep going. I just love spending time with you!!
Love,
mommy

P.s. Aren't you soooo cute

No comments:

Post a Comment