Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Drinking the bath water

Dear Kayden,
Remember how I told you I let you try to swim in the bath. Well I have had to stop that cause you keep trying to drink the water! Not just sipping it. Throwing your whole face in it! This of course results in choking and coughing. Which always scares me. So no more of that.
But of course you have found a way around it. You did your hand in the water then suck it dry and repeat. Thats my stubborn boy. Hopefully you work this hard at other things in your life when you are older. We can hope.
Well today is th first of November, which means THANKSGIVING!! YAY. I know this doesnt mean much to you because you just drink milk and occasionally eat rice cereal. But next year you will love it. Maybe Ill let you have some mashed potatoes this year :).
Lately you have been waking up 4-5 times a night. Your father and I would really appreciate if you would start sleeping for atleast 3 hours straight! That would be great and I don't think its too much to ask!!
Love always,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Vaidyn does the same thing in the bath. She always tries to drink the water.

    ReplyDelete