Monday, October 10, 2011

12 weeks!!

Dear Kayden,
I can't believe you are 12 weeks today. When we were in the mother's lounge I saw a baby that was 3 weeks old and it made me realize how big you've gotten!!
Well this month is halloween. Not sure what we are doing yet. Hopefully our ward will have some activity for us to go to so we can dress you up. Either way I want to get a costume for pictures.
So remember how I told you about your facination with the kitchen aid? I took another photo of it. I just think its the funniest thing. Anytime you are upset it calms you right down!
You just love to stare at it when its on. So we run it and hold you near it and you just stare and stare.
Also this past weekend your daddy and I tried to go out minigolfing. You didnt really seem to like the blacklight. I think its because you couldnt see us very well.
Plus you were pretty tired. It was just 9 holes thankfully.
You are starting to stand really well too! You just gotta work on your balance. You have a hard time with that. I just hope you start sitting up on your own soon but I am not sure it will happen soon.
Love,
mommy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment