Friday, October 7, 2011

Formula :(

Dear Kayden,
So lately I just havent been producing enough milk to get you full. I feels so bad about this. I really want to exclusively feed you but its seeming like this is no longer possible. I've been worried about this for a while because I know someone whose milk dried up at 3 months. I thought I wouldn't have a problem since starting out was so easy.
I am really disappointed because you hate formula and I love the private time we get when I feed you. Its so great to hold you and just talk to you while you eat. I hope we will get that way with formula but right now you just hate it. I am still able to feed you a little bit but not very much though. Im really sorry!!
So we went to WIC this morning and had to get formula put on our checks. We get 9 whole canisters of formula a month. That should be plenty especially since I am able to feed you a little.
The last couple of days you have been pretty upset. Im not sure if its the cold weather or formula or both. You just arent too happy. ITs been snowing the last couple of days which is hard cause we can't take you outside.
I love you so much and am doing everything I possibly can for you!
Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment