Monday, October 10, 2011

Amazing day

Dear Kayden,
Today has been really good! We are finally figuring out a schedule (we being you and me).  You take 3 naps right now. Its so funny you were sleeping but it was 7:30 which is your bath time and I was debating whether I should wake you up or just let you sleep but you woke up on your own. So I gave you a bath and did the whole bedtime routine and you were out by 8:30! Lets hope your our for a while. Your daddy doesn't get home till 10:20 ish tonight. So you will prolly wake up once by then but hopefully Ill be able to get you back to sleep.
I am just so glad we are learning together. It has been alot easier today.
Oh and we finally got you a coat today. Well actually its a Pram.
We also got you the cutest little jumper that says IpooD on it! I love it! But its a size 12 months. So it'll be a while until you can fit into it.
Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment