Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sleep Schedule??

Dear Kayden,
The last three nights Ive been trying to give you a bedtime routine to help you sleep better during the night.
Around 7:30 we take a bath with Johnson's bedtime bath stuff. It really seems to have helped! After your bath you get lotioned up with Johnson's Bedtime Lotion. Then we put you in jammies and settle on the couch. I feed you and then you usually fall asleep. So the last couple of nights youve been our by 8:30! Its been really great! No more late nights. Of course you still wake up a decent amount of times during the night but going to bed earlier really helps. Your dad and I head to bed around 9:30 except when he works then we head to bed around 10:30.
I really hope this keeps up! Its been great and should help when you start sleeping through the night.
Well today was pretty cold and rainy. It was a day to just relax on the couch. So we didn't do much. I couldn't take you outside because of the rain. You slept alot! Not sure if you are getting over the cold or if the rain effects you like it effects me. Anytime it rains I get super sleepy!
Well your daddy was amazing and let me take a nap! I think that this was the first nap I've taken since we brought you home. It was only like 20 minutes but it felt so good!!!
You played with your dad alot today. It was so cute!
Love
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment