Thursday, October 20, 2011

3 months old!

Dear Kayden,
So this past monday you turned 3 months old! I can't believe how fast time has flown. You can stand with some balance help. You are getting so strong!! Hopefully you will start sitting up soon.
Well last night we had a fun date night. You of course were involved.
Also Tuesday night  was the first night I left you with someone who wasnt family. I had to go pick up your daddy from work and I didnt want you screaming in the car. Our neighbor Jessica volunteered to come watch you. I was a nervous wreck but it was only 40 minutes. I rushed but it was good to know I can leave you and you will be okay! I just am not use to it.
Well your first Halloween is getting close. You are going to be a tiger! We are probably going to your nanas to go trunk or treating. Itll be fun! If we don't go there she will come down here. I am so excited that the holidays are so close! 35 days to Thanksgiving!! YAY!!!
We also spent last weekend at your Nana's. It was fun. You loved all the attention.
Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment